There are some perks to living in So Cal. One of them is meeting up with family and friends at Disneyland.
On Monday we were excited to meet up with the Stone Clan at Disneyland.
Although the weather was unseasonably HOT, we had a great time. I think Big Sis wore everybody out.
She could go on rollercoasters all day! Luckily the cousins were up to the challenge. Thanks guys! We had a blast!
On Monday we were excited to meet up with the Stone Clan at Disneyland.
Although the weather was unseasonably HOT, we had a great time. I think Big Sis wore everybody out.
She could go on rollercoasters all day! Luckily the cousins were up to the challenge. Thanks guys! We had a blast!




4 comments:
we are glad you had fun because we sure did!
Abby did wear us out, but we need a little more youthfulness in our lives! Cute/funny picts! WOuld have been cutes with picts of me! JK!
It was fun to run into you at the happiest place on earth!
I am SOOO jealous!
Post a Comment