Friday, August 13, 2010

summer in a nutshell

Summer has come and gone and I have not been very good at documenting our fun. And for some reason there was not near enough pictures taken. I think I always say that.
So here's a quick rundown of our summer.
Photobucket

Sadly we only hit the beach once all summer! We only live 45 minutes away!
Next summer we'll do better.


Photobucket

Next we spent a week in Utah visiting family and enjoyed a fun day at Thanksgiving Point.
Lil' Red loved the Dinosaur museum and his pony ride.

Then we headed over to Estes Park, Colorado for a family reunion.
We had a great time visiting with all 90 + members of my family.
We swam, rode horses, ate giant marshmallows and smores, and hiked the beautiful Rocky mountains.
So sad to leave.


Photobucket

And lastly we played a little around the local scene.
The kids loved playing at Kidspace in Pasadena!
They had so many fun things to climb UP and climb DOWN, art projects for Big Sis,
bikes to ride, water to play in.... we were tired after all that.
The last picture is of Lil 'Red riding yet another pony at Griffith Park.
I think he might want to be a cowboy when he's older.
Or maybe a space cowboy.

1 comment:

Willis Family said...

Hey Allison! I just found your blog through Kristi Heatons! You guys look great and your kids are gorgeous! Luvs!
Mary Willis
adammary@gmail.com