I don't know if you remember me. I am Heather. I am in V1 and our girls had dance together with Amber. I popped onto your blog from Annabeth's blog. I just want you to know that I think your blog, your baking, and your photography are just beautiful!
We are cookies and crumbs.We have been married 15 years and have been blessed with three yummy little crumbs we call Big Sis, Lil'Red and Goose.
Join us as we blog about our family, life, food and whatever is on our mind.
4 comments:
Geesh, that melts my heart, too. He really is a beautiful little boy, isn't he?
AWW! What a sweet boy.
So sweet!
I don't know if you remember me. I am Heather. I am in V1 and our girls had dance together with Amber. I popped onto your blog from Annabeth's blog. I just want you to know that I think your blog, your baking, and your photography are just beautiful!
Post a Comment