I'm one those boring people that couldn't commit to any "fun"
color for my mixer, so I just got white.
White goes with everything, but has little personality.
So while blog surfing yesterday I came across this idea
to dress up your mixer. I kept thinking about it, so today
I had to give it a try. I used my Silhouette machine (love it!)
to design and cut the pattern out in vinyl.
And here is the finished mixer.
I think its looks pretty hip (for a mixer anyway).
Mixer tattoos-love it!







8 comments:
I LOVE THAT.
OMGOODNESS.
LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Super cute! I'm even more jealous about your new toy.
Wow, I love this! Now I wish I had gotten white instead of red! Soooo cute!
THAT IS SOOOO CUTE!! We could do that to my black one for christmas :)! Your are so cool you have snow on ypur picts. You are so savy! :)
Love it!
Darling Idea!
I may have to order those stickers from you for my black mixer!
Love it! Sounds like the sticker maker is pretty cool too!!
Awesome!
Post a Comment