I had a few requests to see the purple feather in Big Sis's hair.
Just a little hair bling (most of the time you can't even see it)
Big Sis is also sporting some other new bling.

Teal braces-they're all the rage now. She loves them (but my bank account does not).
I did this yesterday for 11 hours.
But we made it safely to a land where this(see below) is abundant.
Yum.
Lil' Red just finished swim lessons.
He is now very comfortable in the water.
I have been sewing more lately.
Lil' Red loves sporting these cool pants I made him.
Never posted an Easter picture. (I told you this was random stuff here).
Yup. I made the dress and bow tie too.
That white fur ball is Marshmallow. We think he's cute.
Did you know that we have lived in CA for 7 years? Unfortunately we are still in the same teeny house. One of these days I'll find old before and after pictures. But for now a quick look at our backyard that has taken many years to look decent.

My dad did most of it. It's not finished (will it ever be?) but it looks tons better!
And finally,
We will be missing this smile around here. She is taking a road trip with her Grandma back to Canada. Her cousins are anxiously awaiting her arrival so they can play American Girl dolls and have sleepovers. We will miss you!



6 comments:
I don't know how I missed that she had braces. Love all the clothing you made, you are so talented!
Allison you are so dang talented! Love all your creations. So, I am so glad you updated your blog because I never see you! Are you even in our ward anymore? Oh yes, yes you are, you are just in primary so it's kind of like the same thing! Can you do something about that? I miss seeing your face! :) have fun in UT and eat a lot of Cafe Rio for me.
You are one talented lady. Sice we're related wouldn't it be fair/make sense if I had some talent, too?!? I got nothing! I love the pants and matching Easter duds. Too cute. Also, totally jealous of CR salad. It has been too long for me!
Have such a fun trip! - Sooo wishing I could join you for some Cafe Rio. Give everyone hugs for me!
LOVE all the pictures! Thanks for sharing!
Seriously - I totally agree with Dalene - how come you get all the talented genes???
If I didn't love you so much it would be annoying to see how cute your kids are and all the great stuff you make.
When you get back with just lil Red give me a buzz. We'll get the boys together to play...so we can chat.
Those are fun pictures & a great update. Double Ditto on the talent comments. I would say they must be from your dad's side, but I know your mom (& mine, too) have serious skills. I just don't seem to received any either.
Post a Comment