Why is this considered so cute for a baby but not for me? I think we should all embrace our "cottage cheese" and bravely show it off like my little crumb! Who's going post theirs first?(J/K)
Oh I bet your cottage cheese is just as cute as his! ( : My belly is a bowl full of dough... the cottage cheese stays on my legs. It goes great with some peaches.
Allison...so rude when chase grows up he will be mad at you, I'm going to show him this..I'm going to put the same picture of my bum up there too..I just have to get my camera working
We are cookies and crumbs.We have been married 15 years and have been blessed with three yummy little crumbs we call Big Sis, Lil'Red and Goose.
Join us as we blog about our family, life, food and whatever is on our mind.
3 comments:
My post-partum belly is as good as it is going to get for the blogging world. :-)
Oh I bet your cottage cheese is just as cute as his! ( :
My belly is a bowl full of dough... the cottage cheese stays on my legs. It goes great with some peaches.
Allison...so rude when chase grows up he will be mad at you, I'm going to show him this..I'm going to put the same picture of my bum up there too..I just have to get my camera working
Post a Comment