Saturday, June 13, 2009

"orange" you glad ?

School's out! Yeah!
Time to play and sleep until 9 every morning
(or dream about sleeping till 9 anyway!)
Today Big Sis's teacher had the whole class and their
families over to her house for a picnic.
We had a ton of fun there. Mrs. T has 23 acres of property
for kids to run on.They have a Koi fish hatchery (very cool)
and a working orange grove. Her neighbors raise animals
for movies and have a very unusual assortment of critters.
We're talking zebras, buffalo, llamas, ostriches and
wart hogs (that were in Pirates of the Caribbean).
We got to pick all the oranges we wanted
and the kids loved it. I can already taste that glass
of FRESHLY SQUEEZED OJ
that I'll be having tomorrow. Mmmm.





Thanks Mrs. T for such a great year and for such a fun day today!

6 comments:

melissa ( : said...

One of the many perks of living in LA.... Those amazing oranges!
Mmmmmmm......

AB said...

Wow. What a fun teacher to have! Watch out 3rd grade here comes Big Sis!

Dalene said...

What a nice, nice teacher!

Shelly & Brandon said...

Wow that is the nicest teacher I've heard of!

Dejah said...

That is an awesome teacher, what a fun memory for Abby.

DM Everitts said...

Sounds like a fun time with lots of neat things to do and see! What a great teacher... I've got my fingers crossed, maybe we will get her next year!!