Oh, poor Lil Red. That makes me so sad. At least he didn't sneeze applesauce on you just before walking out the door... but I am sure you have been there before.
We are cookies and crumbs.We have been married 15 years and have been blessed with three yummy little crumbs we call Big Sis, Lil'Red and Goose.
Join us as we blog about our family, life, food and whatever is on our mind.
6 comments:
Ha, that's great! I needed a good laugh.
I just found that out last week... NO Joke!
Poor guy.
I love that you had presence of mind to grab your camera...even in a hurry. Poor little man!
That is so funny! He is all boy!
Oh, poor Lil Red. That makes me so sad. At least he didn't sneeze applesauce on you just before walking out the door... but I am sure you have been there before.
Oops! Tell little red not to give my little boy any ideas. I love that in a hurry you still grabbed your carmera!!
Post a Comment