
I was awoken this morning by an alarm. As I turn to tell the Hubby
to turn off his alarm, I notice he's not there. Shoot, it's my alarm.
A sound I haven't heard in 8 weeks. As my brain slowly wakes up,
I realize that its back to school today!
Back to waking up early.
Back to making school lunches.
Back to shuttling back and forth to school.
Back to homework.
Back to schedules.
Back to a little more free time for me.
Yeah, I think I'll survive another year.
And hopefully so will my new 3rd grader.



8 comments:
cutest 3rd grder ever!!!
I hate alarm clocks.
Good luck this year!
NOOO!!! It is too early to start school! (I will be leaving my baby next week to go back to school myself. Insert heavy sigh and stiffled sob here). I wish I could look as cute as Abby on my first day back, though. :-)
Seems way too soon for school to be starting again.
3rd grade - wow! She's way too cute... Watch out.
Oh she looks so cute! New school clothes is the best part about starting school! Does anyone else think it's completely wrong for kids to have to go back to school in the beginning of August?! What happened to starting school mid September? So lame right?!
cute picture! Holy Cow your school starts early!
yuck
Post a Comment