Saturday, August 8, 2009

sprinkles


This week two of my sweet cousins, Shelly and Brooklyn, came to visit. We played in Malibu, we shopped in Hollywood, we got pedicures, and we ate lots of yummy things. You know, just a typical day in the life of a LA county housewife (Yeah right!).
We decided we needed to try some Sprinkles cupcakes from Beverly Hills.
Apparently it was the first cupcake shop in the nation!
At $3.25 a cupcake this was defiantly a splurge, but I've always wanted to try them and it wasn't hard to convince my guests they needed some too.
The verdict?- Yummy, but costly. Would I go there again? Maybe, but not in Beverly Hills. Trying to find parking there was very frustrating.
But I have decided that one day I will embark on a cupcake bakery tour across country. I will personally taste and review for you where to find the best cupcakes in the country. My thighs might not like it, but I'm here to take one for the team.
And if you're nice to me I'll even let you tag along
.
cupcake


3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Can I request that your next stop should be dots cupcakes in Pasadena?! There is nothing better. The best thing about it is your hunt for the best cupcake will be over (you won't even have to leave the state) after trying their chocolate mint cupcake. I love cupcakes and am quite the critic myself!

Hey thanks for that web site. I have been playing around on it and it's been pretty fun, it's so nice to have and it's so nice it's free!

AB said...

Research for when you open your shop...which will then be THE BEST. I'll just wait until you put up your open sign!

Shelly & Brandon said...

I found a yummy one in Rexburg! :0 I'll call you can tell you about it! Thanks for the fun trip...I noticed you used one of my fabulous shots...I expect roalities! :) Thanks for the fun trip!