This little redhead can be as stubborn as an ox sometimes!
But guess what- so is his Mama.
So yesterday after his bath Lil' Red would not
pick up his bath toys for the second day in a row.
I decided he needed an intervention.
I would not let him out of the tub until he picked
He probably would have been there all day, but
after 45 minutes I had had it (and I was feeling
more than a little guilty).
after 45 minutes I had had it (and I was feeling
more than a little guilty).
So now we will have baths with no toys for awhile.
Am I being too mean?
Any suggestions?



4 comments:
If that is mean, then I am wicked. Stick to your guns, is my opinion, though I know how difficult it is when they are so stinkin' cute!
Yes, I got the email from you - THANK YOU.
Being stubborn is one of the best gifts a mother has. You did good. He'll get it....maybe he'll be 23, but he'll get it.
poor kid, I bet his little bum was freezing! I'm going to give him a ton of toys in the bath when I come :) ha ha jk
Post a Comment