ummm, so clearly it makes me sick that you can have a cookie so perfect and pretty. Your cookies would be a shame to eat, I would feel like I was doing something bad. No but serious you should open a bakery! We need a good one in the SCV!
I don't generally eat things prepared in other peoples' homes (weird, I know). Our HT brought cookies over last night that looked like a 2 year old had made them and they went straight in the garbage. I would definitely make an excpetion for your cookies, though. YUMMY!!!
We are cookies and crumbs.We have been married 15 years and have been blessed with three yummy little crumbs we call Big Sis, Lil'Red and Goose.
Join us as we blog about our family, life, food and whatever is on our mind.
6 comments:
ummm, so clearly it makes me sick that you can have a cookie so perfect and pretty. Your cookies would be a shame to eat, I would feel like I was doing something bad. No but serious you should open a bakery! We need a good one in the SCV!
P.S. I am coming over for lessons!
I don't generally eat things prepared in other peoples' homes (weird, I know). Our HT brought cookies over last night that looked like a 2 year old had made them and they went straight in the garbage. I would definitely make an excpetion for your cookies, though. YUMMY!!!
super cute.
Those are adorable. You are so talented. I agree, maybe you should start a business.
That is a piece of art...I have to say...wish it was my cookie
Dedan gets baptized Sept. 12th. I'm just saying...
Post a Comment