Monday, November 16, 2009

about a boy on his birthday

Photobucket
Happy birthday Lil' Red!
It's hard to believe that this little guy is two today!
Time flies way too fast when you have little ones.
It feels like just yesterday that I pushed this little redhead into the world.
He was welcomed into our family as a miracle, an answer to many prayers.
He has changed our lives forever, and we are so grateful for that.
He was sent to me to restore my faith, to teach me patience, and to help
me understand unconditional love.
He is truly a mama's boy and I cherish every second that he will
let me cuddle and kiss him.
I love you little bug!

the family


5 comments:

Stuart♥Maren said...

What a cutie! They grow too fast... but that was a very nice tribute to your little guy.

Love the family shot - that cake is DARLING!

Sara said...

Love the family picture, priceless! Love the cake too. Just so you know I trade cupcakes for hair:)

Chelsea said...

Cutest cake ever!

Happy Birthday Boyfriend!

XOXO,

Tylie

Dejah said...

Happy Birthday Chase. So cute! I too love that cake.

AB said...

GREAT cake, but that's to be expected.

Isn't it amazing what we can learn from our kids who can barely say 10 words? Motherhood is a blessing!