Tuesday, December 15, 2009

a few things i love about Christmas

tree
I love the warmth and joy a simple tree brings to my living room.

jammies
I love matching Christmas jammies.

Photobucket
I love making and sharing Christmas goodies.

Photobucket
I love hanging Christmas stockings, wondering what goodies will soon fill them.

yum
I love hot chocolate with homemade marshmallows on cold winter nights.

Photobucket
I love making little gingerbread house decorated with sweet treats.

nativity
I love setting up our special nativity to always remind us of the real importance of
this Christmas season.

And lastly, I love spending Christmas with loved ones in really cold places.
We'll see you soon!

5 comments:

AB said...

I love when you bake and share Christmas goodies, too!

Sara said...

those cookies look SO good!

Chelsea said...

I love all of those things too! This time of year is simply the best. I love how you can just feel everyone's good moods everywhere you go!

Where are you guys headed for the holiday?! Shane always says that it never seems like Christmas here when it is 80 degrees outside. Hopefully we'll get a little colder here this year!

Dejah said...

Those cookies are so pretty! Thanks again for the cupcakes, I'm looking forward to trying them tonight.

Sara said...

Love your new heading, but I want to see more of your cute photos on your blog soon!