Thursday, February 4, 2010

girls and dolls

Photobucket

Three girls.
Three dolls.
We ate too much.
We drank (pink lemonade) even more.
An "American" cake.
A fun lunch for all at a girls paradise.

6 comments:

Sara said...

she is one lucky girl!

melissa ( : said...

So fun! I want my own doll so I can come next time!

Happy Birthday!

AB said...

Beautiful! You're the funnest mom of the week!

Shelly & Brandon said...

That looks so cute!! I bet she loved it! Allison I would have let you borrow my doll so you weren't left out.

Chelsea said...

I can't wait until Ty is old enough to have a B-Day party there! We love that place! She has the Bitty Baby and goes crazy whenever we go there! Don't you just love all the little girls and their dolls walking around?! Precious! You can even bring your doll with you to the potty and they have their own little spot! Being a girl is just too fun!

Caylee said...

Helllllloooo!!! I'm so excited to peek at your blog - let's me feel a little connected to you guys. :) The cake looks fabulous - I pay people to make cakes like that for my kids ( I envy your skills). I can't believe we have 9 year olds!!
Take care and I will be back here again. :)