Monday, July 26, 2010

the cut for a cause

Photobucket

Big Sis's hair was getting long. Way too long.
It would take 20 minutes just to comb out the tangles
after a day at the pool. That's 20 minutes of tears also.
She finally decided that it was time for more than
a trim. An actual haircut was in order.
And then she got really brave and decided to cut a lot of hair and
donate it to Locks of Love to help other children.


Photobucket

And the end result turned out so cute!

Photobucket

Thanks to Sara for the hip new do!

6 comments:

Dejah said...

That's such a sweet thing for Abby to want to do at her age. Her new cut is so cute, and so grown up!

AB said...

Emma & I agree: her hair is super cute! Good for you, Big Sis!!!

DM Everitts said...

Jess did the same thing when we got to NH... I will be posting pictures soon. It is so nice that we have such thoughtful girls, Abby's new look is soooo cute!!

Sara said...

Love it. What a great stylist you have:)

Trevor Christensen said...

So here's the link to that photo by Nicole Hill I was in.

I actually sort of regretted going to the shoot, because it was really gross. The dumb assistants squirted the mustard & ketchup right into my ears. Gross.

Janalee said...

Hailey has decided to do this too. Her hair needs to grow a little more still. Although she keeps asking when it will be long enough to cut!