Friday, July 2, 2010

this morning

This morning while I tried to rouse myself from my sweet slumber, I found my room filled with my little crumbs. Usually I get them out of bed,but today they were ready to go before me.
My two are pretty computer savvy,so they spent a few minutes amusing themselves on the computer. As I was going through the damage they'd done, I found this video that made me laugh.


I was the lump on the background.

My kids could seriously spend hours doing this. Who needs summer camp with this much fun at home?

7 comments:

Shelly & Brandon said...

That is halarious!! And kind of creepy too! That is cool!

AB said...

Hooray for kids who can entertain themselves while Mom sleeps in a few extra minutes! They are stinking cute.

Dalene said...

Okay, kinda creepy is right! It did make me laugh, though!

Dejah said...

Ha! How funny! That is really cool that they actually made a video of themselves.

Sara said...

love it! cant wait to see you guys!

Janalee said...

Cute! Cute!

Chelsea said...

LOL This is hilarious!