Tylie had the same fear for a long time. Chelsea went and got a thin portable fold up potty seat that she keeps in a ziploc bag in her purse. It worked out great! You will have to ask her where she bought it...they are moving back into our ward as of next week. Good Luck!
Thankfully, that wasn't a problem I had. But I would recommend making sure he's used the bathroom - whether or not he thinks he "needs" to - before you leave the house every time. I used to get them in the bathroom 15 minutes before I had to leave so they had time to "try".
I LOVE this picture! I hate public restrooms! So not fun! During the early stages it sucks going anywhere cause as soon as you walk into a store(no matter if you made them go before you left the house) they immediately have to go! Good Luck...I'll pray for you!
We are cookies and crumbs.We have been married 15 years and have been blessed with three yummy little crumbs we call Big Sis, Lil'Red and Goose.
Join us as we blog about our family, life, food and whatever is on our mind.
5 comments:
Tylie had the same fear for a long time. Chelsea went and got a thin portable fold up potty seat that she keeps in a ziploc bag in her purse. It worked out great! You will have to ask her where she bought it...they are moving back into our ward as of next week. Good Luck!
Thankfully, that wasn't a problem I had. But I would recommend making sure he's used the bathroom - whether or not he thinks he "needs" to - before you leave the house every time. I used to get them in the bathroom 15 minutes before I had to leave so they had time to "try".
Obviously I have no advice, but your title and picture crack me up! Good luck!
I LOVE this picture! I hate public restrooms! So not fun! During the early stages it sucks going anywhere cause as soon as you walk into a store(no matter if you made them go before you left the house) they immediately have to go! Good Luck...I'll pray for you!
P.S. My mom's comment sounds way sicker and unsanitary then it really is! I'll tell u about it soon, cause it really did work!
Post a Comment