I am friends with Annabeth. My sons are on their schools football team and homecoming is Oct 2. Would you like another order of cookies ? How much would it cost for you to do 48 cookies?, either football or star shaped. Thanks, Cheryl Barrientos barrientos6@sbcglobal.net
They look fantastic! Is that the same icing recipe that you told me about last Christmas? Cause if it is, that recipe never made it home with me and I'd love if you could share it again so I can do halloween cookies. Though I don't think mine will look as good as yours will!
We are cookies and crumbs.We have been married 15 years and have been blessed with three yummy little crumbs we call Big Sis, Lil'Red and Goose.
Join us as we blog about our family, life, food and whatever is on our mind.
10 comments:
Those are the cutest cookies I have ever seen!!!
I know you described these to me in detail, but H O L Y C O W! You are so amazingly talented...and patient to make these beautiful cookies!
I am friends with Annabeth. My sons are on their schools football team and homecoming is Oct 2. Would you like another order of cookies ? How much would it cost for you to do 48 cookies?, either football or star shaped. Thanks, Cheryl Barrientos barrientos6@sbcglobal.net
You are amazing! Those are adorable, you are SO talented!
DARLING!!!
You are so incredible.
I want to be JUST like you, in every way.
Awesome... and the orders will keep coming because they don't just look great, they taste great too!!
Adorable! Do you ship? :)
Too CUTE TO EAT!
Darby,
I've never tried to ship, but I know people do it all the time. We could experiment.
They look fantastic! Is that the same icing recipe that you told me about last Christmas? Cause if it is, that recipe never made it home with me and I'd love if you could share it again so I can do halloween cookies. Though I don't think mine will look as good as yours will!
Post a Comment