You could easily say that we love Halloween around here. We couldn't wait to go to the pumpkin patch this year. So we went to get the Hubby from work early
so we could go for FHE. We couldn't stay very long (why would they close at 6?),
but we found our perfect pumpkins quick. I think Lil' Red had the best time.
For some reason that kid just loves pumpkins.













5 comments:
Looks like fun! We still need to get our pumpkins.
thats a nicer pumpkin patch than you made it sound to be. Looks like fun. We didn't even get any pumkins this year :(
I LOVE pumpkins!
But I can justify spending money on them... ( :
So when we had a crazy rain storm last month and all the farms along the river flooded, including the pumpkin farms, we went and fished some free pumpkins out of the Connecticut River. ( :
Really - - we did!
A) LOVE your new header. did you design that?
B) You know lil red looks like Charlie Brown in that shirt, right? I love Charlie Brown.
FUN!!!
Post a Comment