Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Trouble wears blue dino jammies

Things are just not getting done at our house lately. I feel like I should be on an episode for Hoarders because my living room looks that bad. We finally just got the Christmas boxes put away, so things are looking a little better anyway. January blahs mixed with lack of sleep have not been a good combo for me the last few weeks.
Why the lack of sleep, you ask? Refer to above surveillance picture. Right after we returned home from Christmas holidays, this boy started making my nights hell  very challenging. I know you are all thinking that I am crazy because he is still in a crib, but he always sleep so well I didn't want to mess things up! He has been able to climb out for awhile, but always stayed put. That is until a few weeks ago. My sweet boy that once slept through the night has become a serial night stalker, usually stalking his sister. We have tried everything and even purchased a baby surveillance camera. Some nights are OK, but some make me want to commit myself into the psych ward. Needless to say, I am trying to finish painting the cute toddler bed that my mom made him a year ago, because seriously, things could not possibly be worse so I better just do the "big boy bed" switch now.
Long story summary-please excuse my laziness and puffy eyes, and I will be back blogging soon. 

3 comments:

Dejah said...

Oh no! I seriously doubt that any part of your house could ever be messy, but let me know if there's anything I can do.

AB said...

I love him. I hope he stops waking you up at night, but still...love him.

melissa ( : said...

Oh MAN... SOOOOOO sorry.

Life has never been the same for us.
NEVER.