
This girl is now a decade old!
I'm not sure how that is even possible or how the time flew by way too fast, but somehow she is now ten years old. I can't even remember what I ate for dinner last week (or even my name some days) but I can remember the day she was born like is was yesterday. The anticipation of her {late}arrival was almost too much for me! But I knew when I saw her it was well worth my wait. Dark hair, blue eyes, and slightly Asian looking, she was the daughter I had prayed and dreamed about for years.
Flash forward 10 years, and she is still the daughter that I dreamed about. Beautiful, smart, athletic, and full of dreams. The dress ups that once were worn constantly are all gone now. Her attention is now more towards her hair and skinny jeans and the songs on Radio Disney. I'm afraid to blink sometimes, afraid that when I open my eyes she will be packing her bags for college. I'm crying just thinking about that!
Happy Birthday to my special 10 year old!



No comments:
Post a Comment