11 am- Crazy birthday pancake breakfast. Sprinkle and sugar overload for sure!


11:10- presents


And yes, she is always this excited when opening presents.
(like the shirt I made?)
1:30 pm- ice skating with Dad. A birthday tradition, no brothers allowed!
5:30 pm- dinner out with the family. Souplantation- her favorite.
7:45pm- cake and ice cream. This year the surprise was inside!



I almost forgot the best part.

Pepper. Big Sis got him for her birthday. Sadly her other bunny Shadow didn't make it through the holidays. Pepper is so sweet and loves to lick your chin. We think that's cute anyway.
9pm- bed. Mom and Dad are exhausted!



4 comments:
Sounds like a PARTY! We will have to have another little party to clelbrate her birthday when we are out there! Pepper is cutE!
What a fun, fun day! Yes, I do love the shirt you made... and everything else. You put me to shame. :-)
Happy Birthday Abby. Such a fun cake. I agree with the comment above me. Everything you make is amazing!
I read your blog! That cake looks delicious. Love the shirt! Cute bunny with a great name, too. We'll have to come visit him....Nash always has some food on his chin. Pepper could clean him up.
Post a Comment