Maya says, "Oh no... he is going to cry!"
Make sure you save that one for his future girlfriends. :)
Oh, poor Chase! That was pretty cute though!
Sorry - I am laughing so hard!
He does Not look like he's having fun. But it's funny to watch-
Is that the ToonTown rollercoaster? Our boys rode that 15x in a row... I Craig & I had to start tag teaming 'cause we were getting headaches...
I thought it was hilarious. Poor boy! He looks traumatized!
This is too dang cute and too dang funny!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Maya says, "Oh no... he is going to cry!"
Make sure you save that one for his future girlfriends. :)
Oh, poor Chase! That was pretty cute though!
Sorry - I am laughing so hard!
He does Not look like he's having fun. But it's funny to watch-
Is that the ToonTown rollercoaster? Our boys rode that 15x in a row... I Craig & I had to start tag teaming 'cause we were getting headaches...
I thought it was hilarious. Poor boy! He looks traumatized!
This is too dang cute and too dang funny!
Post a Comment