
It might have something to do with the fact that this guy is missing.
Missing me, that is. Or me missing him is probably more accurate.
Today preschool started and that means my baby is one step closer to being "big".

"Um Mom, dere are lots of kids here."


He was apprehensive, but brave.
With a kiss and a hug for luck he ventured in.

And I left with empty arms.
12:00 can't come soon enough.
And because I can't forget Big Sis who started school almost 3 weeks ago here are
her first day pictures.
Look out 5th grade!



4 comments:
Wanna come over? My house isn't quiet at all today.:-)
How'd it go? Even if he isn't "big" he sure is looking grown up! Did you survive?
It's so sad when they're all gone. I still have one here and I can't imagine how it'll be when he starts school.
They're so dang cute!
Post a Comment