Okay , I have read and re-read this blog, posted to-day - correct - and this is Alison's blog - right? so....that must mean 'secret' - is really true --you are expecting !? :p holy smokey joe, yipee yaya Congratulations! ...this is true, isn't it? Aunt Liz
We are cookies and crumbs.We have been married 15 years and have been blessed with three yummy little crumbs we call Big Sis, Lil'Red and Goose.
Join us as we blog about our family, life, food and whatever is on our mind.
7 comments:
Okay , I have read and re-read this blog, posted to-day - correct - and this is Alison's blog - right?
so....that must mean 'secret' - is really true --you are expecting !? :p
holy smokey joe, yipee yaya
Congratulations!
...this is true, isn't it?
Aunt Liz
O MY!!! CONGRATS! So happy for you! :)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you so much!
Congrats!!
Hope you are feeling well!
What is your due date?
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! THIS IS THE BEST NEWS EVER!!! We love you!
Sooooo excited!! Miss you. Hope all is well. I can't wait to hear all the details!!!
Congratulations...very exciting!
Post a Comment