Sunday, December 11, 2011

the new girl

null 

We found out this week that #3 is indeed a baby girl
We are so excited for little sister to join our family this spring!

To answer a few questions:
1. She is due May 7th
2. I am feeling great and have not been "sick", that is if you 
don't count the 5 colds I've had this fall!

6 comments:

Tami said...

Yay yay yay. Enough said.

DM Everitts said...

Woo hoo! We are so very excited for your family. She is one very lucky little girl!

The Pitt Post said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dejah said...

A girl! Yay! That's so exciting! It seems like everyone else I know is having a boy.

Shelly & Brandon said...

so cute! You should take one with Chase & Abby's feet in it too!

AB said...

You are so creative! I love that picture...and so excited you are welcoming a girl!