Monday, March 19, 2012

closer

My iPhone app told me today that I have 49 days left before this baby comes.
Is that really possible? Time use to pass so slow, and now it's going way too fast.
Injured or not, the preparations must still go on. They just happen at a MUCH
slower pace. I might have been close to being done my "to do" list by now if my ankle
hadn't decided to make my life miserable. But the show must go on.

We've been priming and painting, sanding and cleaning, organizing and donating.
It takes a lot of work to find room for a new little one in an already full little house!

The bedding has been purchased.

Photobucket

The crib....still trying to decide whether to leave it natural or give a coat of white.

We've been collecting fun girly things.
Its been fun to shop the other side of BabyGap again.

Photobucket

A girl can't have enough cute shoes.

And speaking of the little one,
she is......

Photobucket

growing.

1 comment:

Caylee said...

YAY!!!!!! I did not know about #3! Congratulations! :)