Saturday, April 28, 2012

the end is near


Photobucket
Three more sleeps. (AKA-Tuesday)
That's it until my baby girl is here.
I'm excited. 
I'm nervous (about labor).
And even a little sad.

 Photobucket 
 I'm a little sad to be losing my baby belly.
I know its dumb, but I love having her with me all
the time. My constant companion.
I love feeling all the hiccups, kicks, and wiggles.
I love when she starts doing karate moves at 2 am.
Its like my own personal secret party that I don't
have to share with anybody. Its just me and her.
This is probably my last time to have this experience and that makes me a little sad too.

  Photobucket 
 But I also cannot wait to meet this little girl that we love so much already.  
She is an absolute miracle and blessing to our family.
We have talked so much about what she will look like. 
Will she have red hair? Or dark like her Daddy's? 
Blue eyes or hazel? 
Its surreal to me that  I will be able to hold her and kiss her so soon. 
It seems like I've been waiting forever for her.

  Photobucket 
I will miss:
laying in bed watching my belly do crazy unnatural things
having lil' red rub, kiss and talk to his baby sister (he's been SO sweet to my belly lately)
people telling me to eat more because I'm pregnant
foot rubs from the Hubby
people being nicer to me because I'm pregnant

I will not miss:
my huge swollen legs and feet
peeing 4 times a night (at least)
sleeping on my sides- I'm a back sleeper
my aching hips that won't keep up with me
peeing in a cup! Hate it.
my puffy face
nesting- I'm a little crazy right now.

Photobucket  

Thank you so much Dejah for you pictures and patience!

6 comments:

melissa ( : said...

What darling pictures! YOU look fabulous!
I'm so excited for you....

Good luck! I'll be anxiously awaiting to hear!
xoxo

AB said...

I think Dejah is hired for the delivery room pictures. You are beautiful. I can't wait to meet her either!

Dejah said...

I agree with AnnaBeth, you are beautiful! I can't wait to meet your little girl, and to hear what name you choose!

Dalene said...

You are SO BEAUTIFUL! You always have been, and more so right now. I loved your contrasting emotions... isn't that just always the case with little ones, in utero or person? LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

DM Everitts said...

You are beautiful and amazing. This is one lucky little girl!! The pictures are so nice. They capture you very well. We miss you guys!

Janalee said...

Those are some beautiful prego pics!
I totally get it. You hit a point where you just want the baby out because you're so uncomfortable,but . . sad to be losing that special bond just you have with your baby. Love you and so excited for you!