Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love her so much - and Lucy is such a darling name!!I hope you are feeling well and recovery goes well too.xoxoxoGive her kisses for us!!
Lucy you are soooo cute!!! Glad you are both doing well!!! Xo
Yay! Welcome Miss Lucy. She looks healthy and perfect. Thought about you a lot yesterday.
She's so perfect, and I love the name!
Lucy, welcome! Your are so adorable, congratulations!!!
Havent' been over in a few days. I think I'm ready for my Lucy fix.
I thought I commented on her birth date... sorry! I love, love, love the name Lucy. She is so BEAUTIFUL!!! Hope you are all resting up!
We love Lucy!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love her so much - and Lucy is such a darling name!!
I hope you are feeling well and recovery goes well too.
xoxoxo
Give her kisses for us!!
Lucy you are soooo cute!!! Glad you are both doing well!!! Xo
Yay! Welcome Miss Lucy. She looks healthy and perfect. Thought about you a lot yesterday.
She's so perfect, and I love the name!
Lucy, welcome! Your are so adorable, congratulations!!!
Havent' been over in a few days. I think I'm ready for my Lucy fix.
I thought I commented on her birth date... sorry! I love, love, love the name Lucy. She is so BEAUTIFUL!!! Hope you are all resting up!
We love Lucy!
Post a Comment