Thursday, January 29, 2009

8 Years Ago...

8 years ago my baby girl was born. I felt like I had waited
my whole life to hold her in my arms. I would cry rocking
her at night because I was so happy to finally have her.

My baby grew up was too fast. I feel like I just blinked and
she was already 2 years old. My baby was the cutest chubby
cheeked little girl. She loved to sing and dance and was always by my side. She was hardly afraid of anything. She would jump off a diving board with no hesitation and be so proud she did it all by herself.

My baby turned 8 years old today. I am sad because I don't want her to grow up.
Her life has passed by far too fast. She has grown into a beautiful girl. She is bright
and funny. She loves to read and play soccer. She adores animals and her baby brother.
She can do anything she puts her mind to. As much as I want her to stay little, I am curious what the world will make of this strong willed baby of mine. But for now, I will take each day to cherish my baby as long as I can. Happy Birthday Baby!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

AB said...

Happy birthday, Abby!

melissa ( : said...

Please tell me it slows down! My baby is already 4 weeks old... and I feel like its going by way too fast.

Dejah said...

I'm so excited that you have a blog, and what a beautiful post! I have always been amazed at Abby's intelligence and personality. You have a great family.