These are the special treats that sissy took to share with her class today. Mommy made yummy, giant chocolate chip cookies. Everyone was trying to be her best friend to try and get a cookie.
While sissy was at school, we needed to put her present together. I had to supervise and tell mommy what to do. I don't know what she would do without me around!
I was put in charge of balloons today. I tested them by running with them down the hall and getting tangled in the ribbons. I never liked where mommy put them, so I would always move them to a better place.
Here is the desk that Sissy got for her birthday. She was so surprised she screamed. Mom and dad are good at keeping secrets.
After school, daddy took sissy ice skating. They told me I was too little to go and made me stay home and take a nap. (Not cool mom)
After she got back, mommy ran out the door with her to take her to the nail salon for a surprise pedi-man (whatever that is). She came back with funny looking nails and a huge smile on her face. Sissy told me it was like heaven there.
For dinner we went to sissy's favorite restaurant, Soup Plantation. She like it there because she can chose to eat whatever she wants. While she dined on muffins and pasta, mom was stuffing peas and carrots into my mouth (I hope I can eat whatever I want on MY birthday!)
After dinner it was back home for some cake and ice cream. Mommy made sissy a Littlest Pet Shop cake. Sissy likes those little guys (and I like to eat them;). It was yummy cake- mom actually let me eat some! Sissy wished the day would never end, but all good things must end. Thanks for thinking of sissy on her special day!





2 comments:
wow!!! Abby is so lucky! Will you come up here and do all that for my birthday?
cute cake, was it yummy?! Abby looks SO big i can't believe it! Those baby pictures of her are so adorable! I'm so happy you have a blog now
Post a Comment