I have been an anti-blogger for a long time. Don't get me wrong, I love to read other peoples blogs but I have been against having my own. Why you ask? Because I feel we are losing that art of face to face communication and socializing. I love to talk on the phone and visit with friends, but everyone seems to busy to participate. So with much hesitation, I will enter the unknown world of blogging. Be patient while I figure this stuff out.
Now why did I call my blog cookies and crumbs? Well, I love to bake. So to me our family is like cookies and crumbs. Me and my husband are the cookies and our children are the crumbs (an equally yummy, but smaller version of a cookie).
Please join me and my family on our voyage through life as we take to the blogging sea.
11 years ago



4 comments:
Your blog is so cute. Look forward to seeing some cute pictures of the kidos.
Aren't you clever?! I look forward to lots of fun blogging.
I'm so excited that you have a blog. I knew you would be good at this blogging stuff. I loved reading your blog and seeing your cute family.
Welcome! How fun to keep in touch this way... Can't wait! ( :
Post a Comment