the first place jump
I have been such a bad mother.
Track season just ended and I haven't even posted one
thing about Big Sis. I have to admit that she didn't have the greatest
season. Being the youngest in your age group puts you at a disadvantage.
But we did end the season on Saturday with a bang.
We had the league finals for all those kids that didn't qualify to run the
varsity finals (a Sunday meet) yesterday. It was a grueling long meet
that included all 7 teams from our conference.
She just choose to do 2 events, and was able to walk away with 2 medals.
7th place for the 100M dash
and
and
1st place long jump!!
We are so happy that Big Sis was able to have such an awesome jump to finish the
season. That jump was her personal best by over 5 inches!
Here are some pictures of her season.
Good job Big Sis!
What's next? A welcome break from sports to finally work on our yard again!
So fun. (insert sarcasm here)
What's next? A welcome break from sports to finally work on our yard again!
So fun. (insert sarcasm here)





4 comments:
That is a seriously LONG jump! Excellent work, Big Sis!!!
You are my new hero, great job! I think I could long jump like 5 feet if I was lucky.
Congrats Abby! That is awesome!
Wow! What a jump! That's great!
Post a Comment