Saturday, May 15, 2010

the fall

Photobucket

Today this little guy we call Lil' Red,
tumbled down some stairs and bumped his sweet head.
A goose egg, a scrape and a big fat lip,
So much damage from one little slip.
After many tears, some blood and hugs from mommy dear,
a smile soon formed that went ear to ear.
So Lil' Red - a lesson - stay away from that place
or you'll once again find an ouch on your face!

5 comments:

Shelly & Brandon said...

poor guy! But you don't have any stairs in your house...

AB said...

Aren't you creative?!

He's cute even with cuts, scrapes, bumps, and/or bruises...but the wild hair is my favorite.

Cookies and Crumbs said...

oh ya, I didn't mention that they were concrete steps at a football stadium! (track meet)

Dejah said...

Cute poem, but ouch! Reading your above details make it so much worse, I'm glad he's ok.

DM Everitts said...

Poor lil' red. But I agree he is cute regardless... gives him a real 'boy' look!