Where were you last night? I left my tooth under my pillow like I always do, but this morning it was still there!
My mom said you must have had a busy night and didn't have time to come to my bedroom. Please don't forget to come again tonight Tooth Fairy!
Love,
Big Sis
ps- its in the pretty tooth pillow under my pillow.




5 comments:
sounds like we have a slacker tooth fairy on our hands!! Did you make that little tooth pillow? Its cute! Is this Abby's frist lost tooth?
Are the pictures from your last posts from your new camera? They are great! I really like the first bunny photo.
Dear Big Sis,
I will SO be there tonight!!!
Tooth Fairy
That tooth fairy is totally unreliable. She's forgotten Dedan several times...But she usually makes up for it.
Better get a whole dollar after that mishap.
Post a Comment