Momma,
That yogurt smelled so good, I thought it would help my skin. But I couldn't stop there because I thought if it would help my skin, it would make my hair smooth and shiny too. And why stop there when I could also cover my hands and arms .
That yogurt smelled so good, I thought it would help my skin. But I couldn't stop there because I thought if it would help my skin, it would make my hair smooth and shiny too. And why stop there when I could also cover my hands and arms .
Momma,
I'm sorry I flung yogurt all over your clean floor. I didn't know that you stayed up late cleaning it last night. I didn't mean to do it.
I promise I'll NEVER throw food on your clean floor again Momma.
Never again.
Would this face tell a lie?
Love,
Lil Red
(ps-check out how red his eyeballs get when he's mad. It's really weird!)




1 comment:
So sad...
Post a Comment