Sunday, May 17, 2009

today my baby left me

I have spent the last 76 Sundays roaming the halls at church, feeding endless Cheerios, and reading countless books to my baby.
And today MY BABY LEFT ME!
He left me for a magical place where they play with Play Doh, have endless toys, eat snacks, and try to catch bubbles.
Yes, my baby went to nursery. He didn't even hesitate, didn't even cry that his momma was leaving him with strangers. Is it bad that I wanted him to be at least a little sad to be with out me? Call me insecure, but I missed my baby today.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

AB said...

Suck it up, sistah...He's going to college next week.

Dalene said...

Ugh - nursery seems to come a little too soon, if you ask me. I don't want my baby to go - they can't make me send her, right? I'll just keep roaming the halls - but if they follow the cheerios and puffs, they will be able to find us. Drat.

melissa ( : said...

At least now you'll get to stop by nursery to get a snack of your own... uh, I mean check on your little guy.

Sara said...

Too bad your not in my ward I just got called to Nursery! And they don't let us play with play-dough. Noah loved Nursery until he was 2 then he started to freak out!

Stuart♥Maren said...

I totally feel for you!!! I miss my buddies when they are not with me... and I just signed my baby up for kindergarten. She was JUST born! How can I be expected to send her to kindergarten?!?!?