After 10 1/2 hours in 100 degree weather,
after 1 long jump event,
after 2 sprints,
after 3 medals,
WE ARE DONE TRACK FOR THE YEAR!!
Today was Open League Finals and our final track meet.
8 tracks teams and blistering hot weather made for a LONG and hot day at the track.
Medals went to the top 6 in each event and Big Sis was able to medal in each of her events.
Long jump - 2nd place and a personal best record @9'2" (only an inch behind 1st place!)
100 M - 6th place
200M -6th place
(she did pretty good for a pasty white girl)
Here's our other champ, Lil Red. This boy survived 9 1/2 hours at that track meet! I don't how he did it, but I am SOO grateful he chose today to exercise some patience.





2 comments:
I watched them touch up paint on those stands when Mandy was killing us last Wenesday!
wow!!! What a star! souds like a brutal day though!
Post a Comment